Tuesday, April 03, 2012

I got ROBBED on the Trains being used for the Olympics and they had NO CCTV - FAIL





TODAY
19.47
Robbery on train
It was me who was robbed.

The train pulled up at Rainham station in Kent and as the doors opened he reached over from the other side of the carriage to my side of the table, grabbed my DrDre headphones off my head and legged it.

About 30. White, red face, medium build. Dark coat. Not untidy. Black shoes. Drunk and speech slurred.

He was chased by train manager but got away. He was helpful as he got me in contact with the police straight away.
CCTV will good on these fast trains and station.

Funny.
Never been robbed before.
Burgled yes.
Beat up a few times yes

I have worked with offenders all my life and still do.
Yet treated with honour by even the most heavy weight professional criminals.

This beautiful human robber caught me napping.
I was into my music not taking any attention.
I thought he was going to grab my cap off the table
but he was after a higher prize.

If anyone is trying to sell some red DrDre Beats headphones in Rainham Kent.
They may be mine.
Cost £170

STINK


.